Live Football – Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur 17 August 2019 Watch England Premier League | ESPN & Sky Sports Live | Mci vs Tot Live stream, Today online – 8/17/2019 live score info
MCI vs TOT, English Premier League
Saturday, August 17, 2019 10:00 PM
In the English Premier League, we have Manchester City squaring off against Tottenham Hotspur at Etihad Stadium, UK.
TOT vs MCI Dream11 Preview
In 1st place in Premier League with 3 points is the home team.
There have been 66 matches played by them over the recent 12 months. They have 53 wins; 7 draws; and 6 losses. In other words, Manchester City has won 80%, drawn 10%, and lost 9% of their recent matches.
Their recent performance, across all formats, shows that they have scored a total of 31 goals in their last ten matches. In this time they have a win rate of 80%. Of these ten games, 5 of them have seen both sides score. There have been 6 matches with over 2.5 goals. And they are also on a run of 4 matches in a row in which they have scored.
MCI vs TOT Dream11 Prediction | TOT vs MCI Dream11 Prediction | Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur Dream11 Prediction | Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City Dream11 Prediction | English Premier League | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
MCI vs TOT Dream11 Prediction
Tottenham Hotspur has 3 points in the Premier League, putting them in 6th position.In their recent form over the last year, they have played 62 matches. They have 34 wins; 7 draws; and 21 losses. This gives Tottenham Hotspur a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of 54%-11%-33%. When on away turn over the last year, their average number of goals scored is 1.9 and they have conceded 1.29 on average. They’ve scored in the last 6.
Head To Head Records
In their most recent match-up, Manchester City played Tottenham Hotspur in April in a Premier League match. The winners were Manchester City with a final score of 1-0. Reviewing the last decade; these sides have met 23 times. Manchester City has run out winners in 14 of them. Tottenham Hotspur has won 7 of these occasions. The other 2 matches ended in a draw.
- Key players for Manchester City are Raheem Sterling, Gabriel Jesus, and Sergio Agüero.
- The 24 years old England Midfielder Raheem Sterling has played 1 game for UFA and has scored 3 goals which were the key moments MCI’s winning games.
- The 22 years old Forward Gabriel Jesus has played 1 match and scored 1 goal to help his side win the game.
- The 31 years old Argentina Sergio Agüero the Forwarder has played 1 game and has scored 1 goal in this tournament in the winning journey of MCI.
- Key players for Tottenham Hotspur are Harry Kane and Tanguy Ndombele.
- he 26 years old England Forwarder Harry Kane has played 1 game and has scored 2 goals which were the key moments TOT’s winning games.
- The 22 years old Tanguy Ndombele the Midfielder has played 1 game and has scored 1 goal in this tournament in the winning journey of TOT.
MCI vs TOT – Recent Form
Manchester City: W W W W W
Tottenham Hotspur: W W L D W
MCI vs TOT – Team Squad
Manchester City: Kyle Walker, John Stones, Angeliño, Aymeric Laporte, Benjamin Mendy, João Cancelo, Nicolás Otamendi, Raheem Sterling, Ilkay Gündogan, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Rodri, Kevin De Bruyne, Leroy Sané, Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Fernandinho, Phil Foden, Gabriel Jesus, Sergio Agüero, Riyad Mahrez, Daniel Grimshaw
Tottenham Hotspur: Hugo Lloris, Paulo Gazzaniga, Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen, Eric Dier, Kyle Walker-Peters, Ryan Sessegnon, Juan Foyth, Danny Rose, Davinson Sánchez, Harry Winks, Victor Wanyama, Georges-Kévin Nkoudou, Moussa Sissoko, Giovani Lo Celso, Dele Alli, Christian Eriksen, Serge Aurier, Lucas Moura, Tanguy Ndombele, Oliver Skipp, Ben Davies, Son Heung-Min, Harry Kane, Erik Lamela