Chelsea vs Lille lineups: Confirmed Preview: 10/2/2019 Chelsea vs Lille – prediction, team news
Europe» UEFA Champions League – 2019/2020 – Champions League Grp. H »
Lille vs Chelsea
Kick off:20:00 Date:Wed, 02-Oct-19
- Timothy Weah is the only injury concern for Lille ahead of Wednesday’s reception of Chelsea.
- Gabriel and Tiago Djaló battle to partner former West Ham defender Jose Fonte at centre-back.
- N’Golo Kanté missed out against Brighton at the weekend because of injury but Frank Lampard expects to have the Chelsea midfielder available on Wednesday. With Mateo Kovacic also expected to return, Mason Mount should push forward into the attacking trio.
- Reece James and Callum Hudson-Odoi are back from long-term injuries but aren’t expected to start on Wednesday. They could both make the starting XI at the weekend, however.
- With Kurt Zouma an injury doubt, Andreas Christensen and Fikayo Tomori should be safe to start at the back for the away side.
- Christian Pulisic has fallen completely out of favour in the last month, which leaves Pedro and Willian battling for a starting spot against Lille.