PT vs ATU Dream11 Preview
Atlanta United has 42 points in Major League Soccer. They are in 3rd place.Looking over the last year, they have played 49 matches. They have 29 wins; 5 draws; and 15 losses. This gives Atlanta United a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of 59%-10%-30%.Their recent performance, in league or cup football, shows that they have scored a total of 24 goals in their last ten matches. In this time they have a win rate of 60%. Of these ten games, 5 of them have seen both sides score. There have been 7 matches with over 2.5 goals. And they have scored at least once in each of their last 15 matches.
ATU vs PT, Major League Soccer, Regular Season 2019
Monday, August 19, 2019 7:30 AM
In the Major League Soccer 2019, we have Atlanta United FC squaring off against Portland Timbers at Providence Park
ATU vs PT – Recent Form
Atlanta United FC: W W W W L
Portland Timbers: W W L L W
ATU vs PT – Team Squad
Atlanta United FC: Brad Guzan, Brendan Moore, Alec Kann, George Campbell, Franco Escobar, Michael Parkhurst, Florentin Pogba, Leandro González Pirez, Gonzalo Martínez, Eric Remedi, Miles Robinson, Jeff Larentowicz, George Bello, Mikey Ambrose, Darlington Nagbe, Ezequiel Barco, Héctor Villalba, Emerson Hyndman, Brek Shea, Julian Gressel, Christopher Goslin, Dion Pereira, Mohammed Adams, Andrew Carleton, Kevin Kratz, Josef Martínez, Justin Meram, Brandon Vazquez, Lagos Kunga
Portland Timbers: Jeff Attinella, Steve Clark, Aljaz Ivacic, Kendall Mcintosh, Claude Dielna, Zarek Valentin, Julio Cascante, Bill Tuiloma, Marco Farfan, Larrys Mabiala, Jorge Moreira, Diego Valeri, Sebastián Blanco, Diego Chara, Cristhian Paredes, Dairon Asprilla, Eryk Williamson, Renzo Zambrano, Marvin Loría, Mou Jadama, Jorge Villafaña, Brian Fernandez, Andy Polo, Andres Flores, Jeremy Ebobisse, Tomás Conechny, Foster Langsdorf
ATU vs PT Dream11 Prediction
Right now Portland Timbers have 34 points in the Major League Soccer, giving them 13th position. Looking at results for the last year, they have played 52 matches. They have 25 wins; 8 draws; and 19 losses. This gives Portland Timbers a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of 48%-15%-36%. Their recent performance, both home and away, shows that they have scored a total of 16 goals in their last ten matches and this has led to their current win rate of 60%. In terms of the BTTS, 5 of these games have been matches where both teams have scored. The total number of matches with over 2.5 goals scored is 5 from their last ten.
Head to Head Records
- Portland Timbers played Atlanta United in December. It was a Major League Soccer match. The winners were Atlanta United with a final score of 2-0.
- In the last ten years of FTG records, these teams have played 3 times. Portland Timbers have run out winners in none of these. Atlanta United has won 1 match. The remaining 2 matches resulted in a draw.
- Key players for Atlanta United are Josef Martínez, Julian Gressel, and Ezequiel Barco
- The 26 years Venezuela Forward Josef Martínez has played 22 games for ATU and has scored 20 goals which were the key moments in ATU’s winning games.
- The 25 years old Midfielder Julian Gressel has played 25 matches and scored 4 goals to help his side win the game.
- The 20 years old Ezequiel Barco the Midfielder for ATU has played 11 games and has scored 4 goals in this tournament in the winning journey of ATU.
Key players for Portland Timbers are Jeremy Ebobisse and Diego Valeri.Portland Timbers
- The 22 years Forward Jeremy Ebobisse has played 23 games for LA Galaxy and has scored 8 goals which were the key moments in these winning games.
- The 33 years old Argentina Midfielder Diego Valeri has played 22 matches and scored 6 goals to help his side win the game.