SCO vs PNG Dream11 Preview
PNG team plays with SCO in the opening of this season. As far the Papua new team already played one match and won by no match and also one match is lost and no match tide. Papua new team has obtained zero points on point tables. This match went go to Minefield park, Aberdeen. So we expected a complete game from this match. Coming Tuesday, Aug 20 day both teams are played head to head. Coming Aug 15 day both teams are played head to head. So this team has the great opportunity to play in the playoffs if they continue this momentum because this team has good players in all the units. Previously when this both the team met each other
PNG vs SCO, Match 5, ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup League 2 2019
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 3:30 PM
In the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup League 2 2019, we have Papua New Guinea squaring off against Scotland at Mannofield Park, Aberdeen.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 881 & 183
Highest & Lowest Total: 402/2 (50 Ov) by NZ vs IRE & 101/10 (33.2 Ov) by SCO vs NZ
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 287/4 (48.4 Ov) by Can vs SCO & 167/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs SCO
PNG vs SCO – Team Squad
Scotland (From): Matthew Cross(w), Kyle Coetzer(c), Calum MacLeod, George Munsey, Richie Berrington, Michael Leask, Craig Wallace, Tom Sole, Safyaan Sharif, Mark Watt, Hamza Tahir, Adrian Neill, Gavin Main, Alasdair Evan
Papua New Guinea (From): Tony Ura, Gaudi Toka, Assad Vala(c), Lega Siaka, Charles Amini, Sese Bau, Kiplin Doriga(w), Chad Soper, Norman Vanua, Damien Ravu, Nosaina Pokana, Hiri Hiri, Riley Hekure, Simon Atai
PNG vs SCO Dream11 Prediction
SCO team play with PNG in the opening of this season. As far, the SCO Team not played in the tournament Scotland Tri-Series 2019. The SCO team previous played 2nd ODI, Edinburgh In match details, the SCO team has obtained 199 points and their team is in the second position on point tables. In the opening part of this season, sri lank a won by 35 runs. so far this team obtained 199-all out(33.2), finally match reduced to 34 over’s due to rain,target235) Scotland needind103 to win, it looked difficult but Munsey smashed 19 runs in the first over after the break and lifted the spirits in the hosts camp.
Head to Head Record
- So we expected a complete game from this match
- The pitch of SCO VS PNG is going to be neutral It’d helpful for both bowling and batting
- Average 1st in score on this ground is 199 runs.
- For Scotland, the key players will be George Munsey and Safyaan Sharif.
- George Munsey has scored 61 runs off 42 balls with 6 fours and 3 sixes. He has expected to score more runs against Oman team in the next match
- Safyaan Sharif has bowled well in the last two matches and has taken more wickets in the last match’s.
For Papua New Guinea, the key players will be Charles Amini and Norman Vanua.Papua New Guinea
- Charles Amini has scored 47 off 34 balls with 4 sixes and the Strike rate is 138.
- Norman Vanua has bowled well in the last two matches and has take’s 5 wickets against Vanuatu team in the last match.
PNG vs SCO Dream11 Prediction | SCO vs PNG Dream11 Prediction | Papua New Guinea vs Scotland Dream11 Prediction | Scotland vs Papua New Guinea Dream11 Prediction | ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup League 2 2019 | Match 5 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
Papua New Guinea: Stay tuned